LET'S GO BACK WITH MORE STRENGTH THINKING OF YOU
We start this new season with more enthusiasm, looking after the safety of our clients and our staff. To do this we are adapting to this new situation by following the Measures set by the Ministry of Health by Covid-19.
We have reduced our hotel capacity and the capacity of our facilities to have a safer environment.
- THE BEST PRICE, GUARANTEED.
- NO CANCELLATION EXPENSES up to 7 days before your arrival.
- Our Staff has received training in preventive measures from Covid-19.
- Our Staff has the necessary protective equipment at all times.
- We reduced the capacity, including the elevators.
- We have separated the pool deckchairs, minimum 1.5 meters (for groups of family units).
- We have indicated the risk areas with posters of preventive advice.
- We provide spots with disinfecting gel in different locations.
- We have disinfecting rugs at each entrance.
We have taken the necessary security measures so that our clients and our staff feel safe, such as:
- We put screens on the counter.
- We have marked the safety distance.
- We have disinfectant gel on the counter.
- We disinfect all the delivery material to the client (room keys, etc.).
- We provide basic prevention information and rules for the correct use of the facilities.
- We have carried out the cleaning and disinfection of the counter.
- We have a contactless card reading system to make the most secure payment.
- Our laundry performs the treatment of the clothes in rooms and apartments at over 60ºC and using approved disinfectant products.
- We do not carry out the cleaning of the room or apartment while the client is inside the room.
- We disinfect the hand gloves with hydroalcoholic gel after each cleaning of the room or apartment.
- We reduced the number of rooms or apartments per waitress for a better cleaning and disinfection.
- Maintenance personnel have the necessary individual protection and safety equipment.
- We carry out repairs in rooms and apartments, as far as possible, without the presence of the client. If this is not possible, we maintain the safety distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- We disinfect all areas in which there has been intervention.
- In the common areas, we have defined a work perimeter that prevents customer access.
- Access to the Swimming Pools will be done in turns to control gauging and comply with the legislation.
- It will be checked that the safety distance between the clients is met.
- The hammocks will be disinfected before and after each use.
- For greater health security against Covid-19, these services will in principle remain closed.